domingo, 27 de abril de 2008

False hope

False hope of living, trough the madness and the fear, trough the chaos of your existence, depending on your death bed to forgive the world his sins, never reaching out a hand to take that leaf from my face. The rocks fall upon my body as your words come out of your mouth and the world isn't that blue sky, where the sun shines, bringing the warmth and the dismissal of my body in your bed for the heat so you can fall asleep. You were brought up by the serpent, the same one that crawls in my fists, showing that my body belongs to the earth and that my soul belong the Goddess. Everything has changed since you left me here, wounded and bleeding, seeing nothing but feeling it all, all for you.
The night comes and brings the stars along with it, the moon shines upon my face and all the wind that once froze the air is here to join me in my loneliness of the curse for disillusion has always a lighter side, the blank in my mind when you're not here. Go on laughing, enjoying your little life for only the good die young, the bad one's always remain to stab other good one's in the back and drink the blood of sin as it once was in the past, as it will always be. The rain is far, the heat starts to show it's effect on your dirty planet, created by her, modified and destroyed by you. Why do you keep on wanting to live so long when all you do is wrong?
Bring your lips close to mine and kiss me once again for what once lived here has now moved on to a better living, far away from you and your words of depression. Feel the hate rising in my body, it's my last gift for you.

Sem comentários: