segunda-feira, 4 de fevereiro de 2008

Preachers of lies

Bring the damned to me...

You burn around me. The sun as touched your face, your skin is a renewed trial of life. Slowly decadence, falling into your mirror of dreams, forgetting all, forging all the life's and tales of another hero that has drowned in fear of his own destiny. Strap yourself to the quietness of your being, allowing the gods to be safe to interact with your human life. Strip yourself of anger and preconceits, involve your soul in the darkness, you'll be safe, trust me.

Take the saved soul from my world...

I shall perish in the need of humanity, the light of guidance that you've found in your fake cults and religions, words that are nothing more than blasphemies to your soul and everyone else's around you. Useless life's that should be burned once and for all, no more souls to deceive the others. Die bastards, die. I'm sick of you. Appear in my face once again and this new century war will start once again. The rage is once again within me, beware the beast that is me. Preachers of lies, hope you burn in Hell with your words, words that aren't good enough to be called mute cries for help. Lies, all lies. Fuck you.

The rage is here once again... I feel good now.

Sem comentários: