segunda-feira, 24 de março de 2008

And you are

And you are...

one of those ordinary people (titi)
one of those buddies (didi)
one of those special friends (asca)
one of my comforts (pelucha)
one hurricane (ryta)
one of the special people [like a mother to me] (Carla)
one of the special people [like a big friend] (Sónia)
one of the special people [like... you ask too many questions xD] (Ana)
one of the family (Ricardo)
one trouble unsolved (My little Moon)
one past (Verniz Preto)
one who seems to always be there (John)
one always useful friend (Bárbara)
one friend in games (João)
one concert friend (Fouto)
one concert friend (Salgueiro)
one concert friend (Diogo)
one omnipresent huge (even if you didn't realised it yet) friend (Marco)
And you are, like you always have been, my godess, my inspiration, my blue eye angel, my love (Raquel)

Dudz... agora não se passem com a ordem, sabem bem que nunca é esta... e a quem me esqueci, é porque realmente não são importantes o suficiente para cá estarem. Adeus...

1 comentário:

Carla Marques disse...

I just wish you'd move on...