segunda-feira, 14 de janeiro de 2008

The words I'll never tell you (part II)

You're the beast,

Seek, search, smell, bleed, run, hide, strike, kill and still continue to hunt, on trough the night, in the shadows, trough the days. The sun burns. Your red skin is the flesh for all of us, satanic desires, satanic disasters, bleeding helplessly, bringing you back to me.

You're the blue eyed angel,

You're the one to bring me back. You're the moon, you're the all greatness and light of my blackhole Universe. You're my words, you're my lost soul to the end of the Earth, buried deep in the coffin. After many centuries, you're still what you were in the beginning. And I beg your slightest attention, your deepest affection. Resign the hate that is so rare in you, reveal yourself once more.

You're on Earth,

Guess what... you're so far that you couldn't be near me. Why?

Sem comentários: