domingo, 13 de janeiro de 2008

The words I'll never tell you

Enter the thoughts of the darkest night, the longest fulfilling of desire shown by words, spoken and badly thought. You were here that night, I've felt your presence in the next day, but it all died just with one phrase coming out of your mouth, just a cut in the edge of the smile. It all fell, the darkness joined with the light to heal the wound, the hounds finally stopped the barking of joy to start crying in sadness, the energy consumed by the air around me and only those words seemed to be echoes in my head, the futile cry to the selfish, egocentric and too proud being. It was over.
The music was still in the darkness, it was all and it was nothing, it was my little world without you, without the light, without the moon. A little room, filled with me and my despair, the struggle within to stop myself to try and bring you back to me. Tried to get over you, I really did. Didn't work though. It was hard, it still is. It still stops me from having the slightest relation with another person because they all disappoint me, they don't match with you. The words I'll never tell you, they're too much to be here, they're too important to leave my mind.

Sem comentários: