domingo, 2 de janeiro de 2011

In the dark

It's dark in here. My mind shut, the path is clear, the door is open to enter. Falling into madness, condescending pain, make me lose control. I walk only in the shadows, of the trees, of the buildings, of the clouds. I blurb some sort of tear, I reveal, no pain, I'm equal to you and to another one. Perilous thoughts I believe to be real, those who control me can't agree, to my actions, to my truth, to my philosophy. And those of control me, they are immortals and immoral leaders of men. The sand in my eyes is the sign of blood shed in the dark where I stand. But I can't feel anything, I don't feel any bodies, bones or blood. I don't even feel this chains that tear my world apart.
I struggle, I watch you reign, tyrant, you sovereign of tortured souls. Continue to torment me, continue to destroy me, brake me. Repulse me, abuse me, I'll prevail above the water line, even dead, I'll go down with you. Drown in your pool of war and disgrace, brake every mirror you find, step on your reflection, cut yourself to say that you don't feel pain, I'll be here watching. Every time you fall, every time someone betrays you, every rebel that comes a step closer to kill you, no refuge for the one that has started the bloodshed. Married to despair, watch your towers burn, files and tapes of shame never seen by the Sun, burnt to the shadows of humanity. Then say goodbye to your reign and escape.
So time passes by. I'll never return to that Summer where joy was endless, bliss and peace were tied together. No chains attached, waiting for no war to start, no front line of equals to kill, no puppets to control and be controlled by. There's no philosophy in the dark, no life, nothing to eager for. Except maybe for death. The soul release of the chains of life, reaping my core, tearing my body. I have no brilliance in me, I've reached my potential. I'll always try to peek over the fence but it will always seem eternal white to me. And in my epitaph I hope to be written that I've always tried to believe that I could be something more that I turned out to be.

Sem comentários: