terça-feira, 11 de dezembro de 2007

Hello! (philosophy of the dream)

Hello! Show me the real me, the one that exists trough the soul and not trough words that have no meaning, no feeling. Welcome at wherever you are, that inexistence, seeker of the poor souls that navigate the forbidden seas in search of a myth, in search of nothing at all. I forgot the words that were to follow your conclusion and now the halo is built inside, making me shallow and futile.
Hello! Let me learn the real you, the one that is in my mind constatly, swiftly disappearing in the black, fading resistance to the unknown and obscure, that immortal passion for the dead. Uncommon revelation of a human mind that was born to die, living in the middle with the cursed soul that has killed the god that soulless humans worship. Don't care to tell me who is outside, just show me the burden that you carry inside, that void that is the place of your soul. Then welcome me into your nothing.
Hello! Show me the meaning of life, what is the purpose of breathing oxygen or polluted air that brings blood into my veins. Won't you work to make this world a better place to die, a more decent piece of earth where you can lay your head and rest forever? But that comes with a lot of work and pain, the pain that your body doesn't want. So will you give up of this common sense and this disposable value just to trade it for a little piece of my nothing? From here, you'll take nothing at all.
Finally it's time to say goodbye. The night is not a mere child now and the moon is at the top of the Universe, watching us, protecting us when we sleep. The nothing you seek hunts you in your dreams but don't care to take the self destruction rote, for it is in your way of life anyway. So it is in mine. You finally fall asleep without the quietness you need.

Sem comentários: