terça-feira, 1 de fevereiro de 2011

Autumn's Child Gaze

I'm a shroud of innocence tainted in blood falling from the skies. Everything above us is a lie, if man continues to chose to close his eyes to the maledictions of tyrants, every evil will rise and conquer the streets in which we walk. Pursuing the evil bedlam that dictates the order of the streets, we claim the shadows as part of our souls, in a closed room with white walls screaming at us: "Fools, murderers, you will control the world no more!" We've fallen so low that we can't see the light, unable to grasp the Summer warmth that we held so dear.
A veil soars through the skies with butterflies, holding hands with wind, whispering memories so dear to me that cut the present into oblivion. I travel to another world, anxiously waiting another version of what came before, to mend what went wrong and to write a new future. But I can't withhold my pain when I see your portrait in my window, your face of despair looking for salvation in the Spring in which you left me. Achromatic world that surrounds my room, let the walls fall on me, despair when I see myself in the mirror, stop showing me my loneliness, I've worn out all my fake, forced smiles.
In blaze, the threes around me, wind of Winter cutting the skin, washing away the tears. In this moor that I've dared to step upon, unknowing if I was worth of it's monochromatic display, I plant a seed of hope by the lake man has created to attempt redemption before the walls that scream louder day by day, blunt in their mission, deadly in my worn out, torn soul. If I am bold enough to touch her skin then maybe she'll be merciful enough to end my dreams and send me back to where I belong, wherever that infamous parlour dwells in the night. A crystallized rose I offer to you, with all the thorns in my heart...

Sem comentários: