quarta-feira, 7 de maio de 2008

In the deep waters

In the deep waters I saw my reflection, in the middle of the war for the throne, a crown over my head and blood on my hand, I still seek the knowledge in the secret cave in the middle of the ocean, the land of the ancient and of wisdom. Carved my name in the dream, anger against this world, revolution inside the soul for the past that has destroyed this planet, in the womb of decay, the future king rises to re-build the world in the shape of his mind. And in deep waters I sleep, acknowledging all to come, all the wars and deaths, fascination for the eternal rest, mixed with the desire of darkness, braking trough the fire into the ice towers in your rotten heart. Take my head, princess of Hell, and help me take over the world, silently, moving trough the trees and bushes, setting fire to all human beings in my way.
The angel in my house contains the shape of a bird, flying to the blue skies, in a vague wave of disorder, containing all that is real in his tiny head, running away from the evil that you can feel inside. And enough were the tears that the serpent laid on the ground, for the eggs weren't enough to re-construct our mind. Chains were made around my body, order of mother, to keep me away from the dark love presented to me in my youth, obsession that became clear in the early dawn of destruction. In the pit of venom, I lay my head, resting for another fight tomorrow, while I survived this one but died a little within. With my head in the spikes, the dream of deep waters vanishes a little to the mind of the forgotten Goddess, my servant, reserved lover.

Sem comentários: