quarta-feira, 12 de novembro de 2008

At this time

At this time... at this time, I know, I'm going insane. What more is there to offer? What can I give to you, so precious, what will I depend if your words don't warm me tonight? The Moon won't disappear behind this masquerade of tragedy. And the thoughts of you represent my sin, ruled by carnage. Casting the tears from the eyes, the grey hides the sadness upon the blood of men. Left behind, strangers in a strange land, a load from the darkness to destroy and conquer, the re-build to die again. We forgot the vows to the Earth, delivered our lands to the lords of the unguided realm. Are we ashamed? We hide our emotions behind these beautiful masks and throw away our future for a little isolation. Can we deny forever our truth, our feelings?
Let me taste your tears, let me see your drowning pools of sorrow, the harvest of this cold Winter that comes and takes it all away. Ashamed, sad, just feeling crappy, in this night wind without your sight. I've travelled far and from far I've come to know that you vanished, the one that I most relinquish. Make me feel home, embrace me forever and give the ashes of my former self away. Decay, I'm slowly dying inside you. Why did you leave me alone? The trees whisper to me as the wolves cry to the full Moon. Tonight I will leave, never more come back into the house of my dreams, where I kiss your naked neck and I hear your breath. There my tears froze and my lamentations were a block of ice. Know my anger, my worthy propose. One more season and I'll be haunting you so you never forget me.
Fading inside me, crying inside me, the mirror image of my murder art has reached the end of this painful journey. Finally a window wide open to step through and die, as love once did to me. In this awesome revelation, the turning spin of my life. A breast to be known as a shield from a sensitive phase of this terror, a shoulder to be a new turning point. The twilight dementia takes control upon my screams and I silent my melodies into a blind apocalypse. The duel inside as gone to a bloody massacre, the guardians of the soul found a way to close the gates once more to the mystery inside. A closure upon this day, at this time, water's the salvation.

Sem comentários: