domingo, 23 de novembro de 2008

Wolf's Moon

I'm not afraid of feel, finding myself in the cold, depending of a smile in the rain to wonder around this big old town. I'm not useless until I'm paraplegic or dead, in that day you won't find me. Continuing to the underground of the soul, all of those who found the light, sang the anthem and lived trough the mist. I still wonder alone with silence and coldness. The pride's changed to a shield and hatred into a thin blade that won't brake with your rocks, only gets stronger. I can't find a cave where I can rest tonight.
I'm in debt to death. Today I've set foot on the land of the burned trees and decayed with them, yet I'm not fallen on the ground as their branches are. I've walked trough the Earth, burning, caressing, infecting, all in my way. Mothers, children, souls, lies and cement-founded buildings. All fallen as my passage marked the arrival of the red Apocalypse. Am I on the fifth horse spreading the disease or am I the face of death in debt of my survival? But let me understand, immortality isn't a cure or a blessing. It's a curse of knowing and loving and watch them die without having the slightest chance of helping them.
I see the lightning dance trough the air, never hitting the ground or me. How I wish to be left alone under the thunder storm and burn along with this purified unfleshed beings that I used to call friends. They all left me alone, they created the silence and gave it to me as a last gift in the fire. Assembling of those left behind, here came the water and took them away. Deserted again, wondering, waiting to find home, where I can lay may head and lust, put myself slowly to die. No shame to walk trough graves of those who left me. My resemblance to the times the sun shined and I lived with a smile is the Moon that shines tonight in the night sky. The storm and thunder as left me to cry.

Sem comentários: