terça-feira, 1 de maio de 2007

Sin number 4

Go and seek another place to stay and drive people insane. Ask another stupid to fight with you for absolutely nothing, just to return to be a sponge of range until he explodes on you and send you away like I am now. You miss-interpreted my words, I don't want you to take a walk, to breath the clean air around you, to ear the quietness of the trees. I want you to die far far away from me. Go piss off someone else. Go make some fool have the will of die, just as you did to me. My patient running short for your crying and excuses for the errors that you've made, the deceiving that you've done, the stealing that you helped, the breaking of my soul. Just get a plain, even a tank but go away from me, because I'm sick of your face, I'm sick you and you've made me die.
I've seen you in the television yesterday, crying to someone that has died long ago, when he has met you. Don't try to frame me for something that you've done, for something that you caused, that you deeply wished. Confess the truth to the world to be your real self again. But still get away from me, very very away from me. Stop calling, stop talking, stop existing in my mind, filling my thoughts because I've got more important things to think of. Something that really matters to me, something that keeps me alive instead of trying to kill me like you did. I've lied, you've deceived but at least I've moved on. Let it rain outside, let the shadows cover the sun because you don't deserve to be warm. be cold and wet forever more because that's your fate, your future and your curse. Shut up forever more, I don't want to ear or see you again, your voice is like hammers falling on my head, die now because this time it has been you who sinned.

Sem comentários: