terça-feira, 17 de junho de 2008

Conjuration

I am the creature of the night, the haunted. I am the one that see you all and is seen by no one but Her. My sword is bright and makes you blind. Lost are your memories, forgotten is my face in that oblique moment that you looked at the shadows, my hope. Do you see my smile? It means that everything's ok, my wish has come true once again, your blood is in my throat, your eyes, lost and hallow, I worship like an atheistic without guidance. Saw you betray in that dark night, once again, and I crawled the stones to make the last sacrifice, to stop regret all my destruction and killing, to finally be able to finish you, turn you to dust. I, vampire, have quitted this reason to find a new way of living trough fire.
I am the forgotten, the howling amidst the forest, when the breeze has turned to ice and the trees dance an erotic spell to summon the full moon to me, concretizing the birth of this new beast, this freak that won't dare to show itself to humans and society, living amongst Nature and his creature, feeding of it's soul eternal torment. This time, there's nothing left for my soul to lose, the weeping moon has left and the clouds fill the skies with the tears of the Gods, blessing a new dawn into an already lost battle of survival. In the shivering nights, I welcome the isolation that brought the weaker to their knees. I suspend my breath and wait, I see the light in the dark, far far away, calling for me. I am the werewolf, the destroyer, and I've finished this life to start a new step back in humanity.

Sem comentários: