segunda-feira, 23 de junho de 2008

Scars of Earth

I'm anticipating the end, awaiting the new apocalypse to come in the shape of my beloved rain, strapped on a fall
of rocks, planets once great and noble, now nothing but simple rocks and ashes that travel trough space with no destination. The sands of time move for no one and I've met the final truth that comes once every one hundred years. Tell the blood to lead it's way to a void for it's hopeless and counts nothing in the final judgement of the soul. Regret the sane that corrupted your mind, continue the blindness that brings the mist forth your eyes. Then show what you desire from the fight, reveal your mere vanity of women that you hide inside.
I've showed the Moon what I really am, I've told the Sun my sins, yet I continue to stay here, beside you, holding hands with death, giving a small child a smile in his innocent eyes. I'm empty though. I don't fell you love, I don't fell your pain and I don't want to hear your drama about our relationship. Is it over yet? Or is the world still spinning, awaiting the return of Her hand to control you all and tame the world with Her heart. Walk in the rain for you've betrayed, your heart, my body, your soul, my mind. And I continue this domination over the emotions that won't appear as much as they did. They say that I'm getting old. Hurray for those departed one's for they are my companions in war, my brothers of blood, my friends of eternal torment.
Hear the classic sounds that comes out of that broken guitar in the end of the room for it's the anthem of our end. Terminal disease or a simple curse to leave you behind, another reason for me to join the club of the dead, inside the abyss, the deep void, that sucks me into it's obscurity and drains my soul, releasing the immortal being inside of me, a rose built of decay and punishment. So you pity my conviction to go forth, while I drink the nectar of the gods, nectar of my own heart. In the end, I was longing for your tears, predicted your begging, never looking back, the scars of the earth.

Sem comentários: