domingo, 22 de junho de 2008

Tears on the black acustic guitar

These last riffs are for you my friend. The chords balance in a pandemonium turn of life and our sights are torned by despair, as the air grew colder and your face turned white on a beat of the heart. Mellow as I am, I couldn't just leave you there to rotten or to be eaten by the rats of the desert, I had to burn your body for your soul is eternal and your memory remains in our hearts. Let the fire burn away my friend, you deserve a better ending than death by a bullet. So I send to you a pair of roses with it's torns to make you bleed till no more.Sacrafice the last words of a dyeing man in the favour our pity. See the guitar cry as the tears fall into your grave, built in the highest mountain with the shortest river. All these years I thought that we were enough to a new world but all turned black or grey, as it was in the beggining and you disappeared. Not totally, you still live in us. Now a new path has come upon us and we start this new journey with a tear in our face and a picture of your smile in our hand. I still remember those days as if they were real, I still recall the happiness we felt those days when we didn't knew pain or sorrow and we made our dreams of ice cream and candy. Depart soul, I cast thee, but never you.Realm of sin was ours, that words we once spoiled with our mouths and played of war generals across the fields and lakes of death. We smiled then, we're far now. Grabbed a new self for you, when high school came and we've met the ladies that wondered in our fields. We then changed the smile of innocence to a smile of greed and excitment. We knew that they wanted us and we wanted them. In the end was the world following us but a traidor amongst our closest friends. We sang songs and we've bleed untill we laught to faint. We knew that it was us against us but we never stopped to think of death for one second, or after it, where would we go, what would the other do. And now I stand in this position and you're in your grave, under the Earth, blessed with autumn skies. Will the Moon watch over me in compensation of your lose? Or will She send me to Her, never shall we meet again my friend? Remember my tears in the black acustic guitar for that was the treasure of a life time, our life time.

Sem comentários: