terça-feira, 24 de junho de 2008

Two grey clouds in the sky

We're two grey lost clouds in the sky, changing the colour of the sun as we paint another horizon for our entertainment. What more could we say of the rain that our brothers carried and then fell to the be forgotten? Tell me, do you want to be forsaken as well? Betray the one's that took you this far, curse the creators of your torment, wash away the tears of the unbelievers that walk in the streets. Just like you and me, continue to spread to different destinations, take happiness to another couple that actually works.
Stand on the edge of your sanity, watching your reflection in the pool under your feet. Jump into the water of the rain, the beloved, and feel the tenderness of it's touch as it pulls further down, where I can't reach out and grab your barely alive body out of the water. Make an effort to create a new story, a new universe with me, where the fairy tells and nightmares are true and destruction is only a little piece of the existence of man. Then tell me that we can be more that just two clouds in the blue sky.
Forget the tyranny that came with those lyrics, they weren't meant for you. Take back those words of warning from the hands of the darkness and embrace blindness in a second. Your words are mere pains in my neck. And when you leave, I know that you'll leave behind, don't forget to close the door for another light to enter. Let the tears fall on the ground and them become a white cloud disappearing. Take my hand, let me lead you to silence.

Sem comentários: