quarta-feira, 24 de agosto de 2011

I'm Kept Silent

The waves continue to hit the rocks, the water is still, such is my life. Inside a box the thoughts are stored, everyone looks at me in a funny way, I hate their pity, I hate how they treat me like a child. But I am silent. Not by will but by nature. They think I'm limited to the same thoughts everyday but I'm far more than these pills that they give and the tag of disabled everytime someone new enters. And everytime I think of something new or think I remember something they come to shut me down, keep me locked on and addicted to their "medicine". Bastards that keep me behind bars, in the dark, in the shadows of my mind. And I'm kept silent, my will is gone and my nature is bewildered.

2 comentários:

sónia fernandes disse...

"Bastards that keep me behind bars, in the dark, in the shadows"

Are you not the Bastard to yourself??????????????????'

Bruno Carvalho disse...

One of many, yes :)