sábado, 26 de julho de 2008

Heart's war if over [juntamente com um bocado de "Wicca's Statement" by Ollan Chrystal]

I've found a way to laugh, I found your smile in the stars and there you can have for as long as you like for I am nothing more than a men and a God, prevailing against the laws of decadence and absorving all that Nature has offered me in life. I sit under our tree, with the shadow releasing the warm breeze of summer into my hair, the Sun hidden behind silhouettes of leafs. A darker age is to come but for now let us embrace this time or warmth and need of caress. The wind of the past sends a whisper but I've let it go to the unknown because I don't want to feel the could caress of darkness once again. A toxic blood brings new thought's into my mind.
Por teres aceite perder os sentidos e deixado a alma voar para além do horizonte, colo os pedaços do teu coração despedaçado e re-construo algo parecido que envie gotas de sangue até às tuas lágrimas. Tento imaginar uma tarde pacifica nos teus braços, nada na nossa mente, nenhuma preocupação ou responsabilidade, apenas descansando do mundo e aproveitando a música que segue no ar à nossa volta, prelúdio de uma alquimia erótica. Procuro razão para continuar a imaginar. Encontro-te e sei que não preciso de mais nenhuma outra lei da terra continuar a duvidar. As tuas palavras são a crença que me preenche a alma. Lê-me os lábios por entre lírios e orquídeas.
In this garden, the rain covers the flowers with the tears of the Gods, tears of you and me. All the shadows were left behind, for you, the butterflies were burnt so you could sleep without the sound of cursed wings moving the air, towards your dream. Let us speak of happy things, your soul, our dreams, our Earth, the journey of a life time expanded to a higher infinity. Whatever the rain may bring, I hold your hand closer to my heart, I caress your chest gently, awakening the beast inside me. A storm of words is to come, a declaration to the freedom of the vody, closure of the soul, saying I no longer belong to the grey of my world to change into a prey in your Universe. All the tears, wasted, for nothing.

Eu, escorpião, anseio o toque dos teus lábios.
As tuas mãos, suaves e leves, tocam ao de leve na minha pele, completando a sedução carnal.
Os teus olhos, perdição a meus olhos, reduzidos a um nada na vastidão da tua beleza.
E, com um último lapso de dor misturado com prazer, deixo em ti a semente de uma nova vida.

O punhal que possuo na mão detém o sangue dos sábios.
De todos os tiranos, este foi o punhal mais leal e letal.
Abatendo-os um a um, com uma última reza à Mãe Natureza.
E, como todos os pecadores, este punhal tem a sua sentença lida.
[Ollan Chrystal, 26/07/08, 04:06]

Sem comentários: