quarta-feira, 17 de outubro de 2007

Aquarius - set this on fire

Welcome back to the torture of life. We've been here before, remember? I've told you, again and again, that life isn't the love and pleasure that you so much desire, but the pain and deceive that you fear. Reliable and trustful, you continue to be blind to my helping hand and wondering around that closed alley, lost and desperate for something more that the loneliness that you're in. Black holes turn into inspiration, demented and decayed thoughts turn into life itself and the soul is erased, pull back into the darkness of your body and mind. Forgotten and forgiven, set this world on fire.
Turn around and see the light that covers all, the salvation to no interested body. And brought into this world to exist and make the difference in somebody's life, the one that isn't here quite yet, you continue to walk alone. Change the decisions and thoughts of your mind, lay yourself in a helping hand. Because friends are no burden to me, specially not you, one of my dearest friends. And I'll want you to walk beside me when I'm at the same position that you. Where will you be when I ask for your helping hand my friend?

Sem comentários: