sexta-feira, 19 de setembro de 2008

Slightest twitch

Bloody hope, it hunts me. It's your lips I want to taste, it's to comfort you at night the reason why I struggle so much, it's to scare your monsters and ghosts away I persist on bleeding for you. Let us travel together, far away, let us find the life long awaited for us. Let me hold you hand, take you to safety, bring a smile into your face, take you out of that pit where you've stayed for far too long now. Don't ever cry, not for me, not in front of me, not at all. Don't ever change, I've waited for you to come as you are now. Don't ever modify the correspondent soul that you are to me.
You're my little beast, you're a little piece of sin that I like to call pleasure, you're here to stay and I promise not to leave or break your heart. Don't ever hurt, you won't get hurt. Continuously I take the words from me and give them to you but my feelings you won't know now. Maybe you already do but I didn't told you. I won't deny. And I admit, I didn't struggle to keep this down, ignored. I don't know best, all I try to do is to comfort you in your times of need. Don't try to push me away, don't take me out of your life, I want to be yours for a lifetime.
Drain my hope, whisper your feelings away with the wind, disposable creature. I've become the darkness in your life, am I the shadow that follows you everywhere? All I wanted to be was a final embrace in the night before the nightmares come. Sorry to invade your mind, excuse me for becoming more human than I was before. I shall not fall for that mistake again for I won't ever surpass you. You've became everything, you've completed my nothing. Awaiting departure of this final stand, your expressionless face occupies my dreams. More than dreams, more than words, I compose a melody to your sanity. It burns in me, it won't ever go away... ever.

Escondo-me em palavras bonitas e várias máscaras, nunca to disse mesmo mas estás a crescer dentro de mim, pequena Mariposa...

Sem comentários: