quarta-feira, 14 de fevereiro de 2007

Goddess

Pain and suffering in the window of life. Many ways of thinking that what's yours can be mine. Many ways to improvise the life that you once had and that you will have trough the door that is open for you. Travelling trough the desert in a slow march, like the winter comes and like the fall goes. For you if only, the big meaning of our fight and the living pain that they bring in the fields of the future war. In the car with the window opened and the door locked, I think that I'm surrounded by the huge pain of living and that this memory will remain with me for eternity. In the bus, I think about you, about all the things I want to say to you when you finally arrive to the highlands where I like to think that I live. This memory will remain with all the pieces of the puzzle solved and glued together. With the door locked and all hopes remaining in the closet, going rotten and being eaten by the rats of my mind. From the four corners of my mind I bring the pain and suffering that used to be my life until I met you and my life turned around. From the pit I returned to see the sun light hit my face once again and to discover that I'm not alone and that I'm not blind. From the skies, you goddess, you've fall to light my life and to show me how to live.
For your love I breed and for your touch I die. For the sinners that I see and for the pain that I am I cannot live without you and the warm that your love brings to me. For the corrupted world that we live in and from the sorrow I feel inside as I write this letters dedicated to you goddess, only the wish of your soul can tell me how I feel and only you can change the meaning of my life.
To go to war I see a way of telling you how I love without getting hit in the face with words. Because your words, badly said, can cut in such ways that I think that I would die. Wounds so deep that even scars won't be able to close them and forever more they will bring me pain. You know that for you I will, I will die in war for you and from the air that I breed I will sacrifice myself to you so you can live for another day. Say that you don't care about yourself only for me. Cry for help in war for my life is ending and my soul will depart. I will whisper to you four little words "I love you goddess"

Sem comentários: