terça-feira, 13 de fevereiro de 2007

The tale of the Demon and the Angel

Tell me something to cheer me up. Give me something so I can have a reason to get up from the bed in the morning. Say that you're here and that you'll never leave. Because Death as a monster and it isn't nice. For the first time in my life I feel afraid, afraid of Death. It's power is growing and I still don't know if we'll survive trough the rain and trough the thunder. It gets up from his pit where he lays trough the sunshine and comes to hunt me trough the night. I might ran but it's not my thing. I can stand and fight though I know that I'll be defeated and dead in a second but I won't just give it up.
Give me life and take it away just that easy since you have the power and the knowledge to do it. Fight me, kiss me, hold me as if there was no tomorrow for I'm leaving and there's no way to escape what's awaiting me in the fields.
Arrows crash in the floor and go trough my arms and legs, leaving me in the floor bleeding and thinking of all the things I've like to do with you. From my mouth I have the feeling that I'm screaming but I don't hear anything. I see blood coming down my arms into my sword and more blood flying as I kill the enemies around me. As I get in the middle of something big I see your beautiful face saying goodbye and sorrow piercing you from the back. I run badly and almost dying I touch you face as you whisper your love for me and make me cry.
As I stand on my knees I hope someone kills me but then I see my true self in your blood and get up for revenge. Killing who I see, blind by rage, I run to Death's monster and with my sword glowing like the Holy Grail, I jump and cut him in the neck. Still standing the monster fight to survive for I'm cutting him with my sword.
Death's on his shoulder laughing and healing the monster. As I look back everyone's dead except for you and me and I think that I'm finally dead and forever with you. That's just a dream because I see white wings on your back and black wings on mine as demons rise from the floor like an army with spears and angels fly from the sky with swords. Side by side God and the Beast walk trough them and give me the final order. I can see fear in Deaths face and I laugh cutting the monster in two and I see you retrieving Deaths essence from his body.
From the rage, comes revenge and from revenge we appear in the middle of war, the Demon and the Angel.

Sem comentários: