segunda-feira, 12 de fevereiro de 2007

Love

"Death in the air, strapped in the electric chair" - see how the feelings that run through me take me to say such words. Though those aren't my words. Those words are from Metallica in the music "Ride the Lightning" but they do describe how I feel right now. Because I'm in a position so delicate that even right now Death seems like a easy way out. Say what's best this time, because now my brain it's drained from my head and it seems like a little peanut. It's sorrow I see before my eyes or is it only the pain that the coming day brings me? I know for sure that I want to be with you, but the distance still tears us apart. Only know from my part that I love you but I'm still in doubt about yours.
By only seconds I missed our first kiss and I'm still in pain because of it. Wherever you may go or whenever you come back, be aware that I'll be thinking about you though I know I'm not the only one. I'll fight, I'll bleed, Hell and Heaven I'LL GO TO WAR for you. "Son,..." my father told me "to die for your love is the same to die for the greater good of whom you believe". I'm still thinking of these words still searching of the meaning of them.
Can we please have a moment for I know that this love will not last. Too many things against me and you and our love. If so why not give it up right now? I can answer that question: It's better to die for the love that you thought impossible than to just give it up and spend the rest of you life thinking about it. Say your prayers and go to bed my angel for I'm the one that will be watching and keeping you safe during the night. For I'm the demon that you see in your dreams and that makes laugh, cry and believe. I make you live in the ways that you thought that were to painfully to imagine.
Love can I say to you that you're in my dreams and that I think about you all the time? Love can I speak really loud to the worlds that my love for you goes to the forgotten lands? And love can I say that you're what you are and that it doesn't matter what others say or think about you? Wish what you want and pray all that you can for your god is on Earth to correct the wrong things in life so we'll be more afraid of Death. Say that you like right straight to your friends for that is what I want and that is my way of saying I love you.

Sem comentários: