sexta-feira, 23 de fevereiro de 2007

Soul of the Damned

Feel the pain in my chest, the burn in my legs, see what my brain says and what my heart commands. Can you feel what I feel or are you so damn dumb that you cannot see a blasted thing in front of you? What can I say when you just don't feel what I feel? What can you say when my brain is telling me the opposite of my heart. I know your past and I've received bad news of you from the one's that are close to you but I'm still in doubt just because I don't want to be "just another one", it's because I want to be "the one".
Save this poor soul for it's lost. Cry for this lost soul for it's now damned and there's no future for the two of us. When I fought myself in the night I met you, I was thinking that I finally had find salvation but now the more I think of it the more I come to realise that I'm doomed just because I love you and there are no other words to say it.
My soul is lost, looking for an answer in the woods but it's still wandering if the path that it takes is the right path. All my past can't erase my future but what will be my future if I'm this indecisive. I search for a light that may guide to the answer but I'm still lost like a little boy searching for his way home. Could you be my light and guide me back to your arms?? Or would you guide me into a fall where I would surely die? If you would guide me to the fall, could you do the last push and end the life of this poor soul that doesn't know anything else to do but to say foolish words with his pride in front of his rationality?
For every person that passes by me in the street there's the tiniest hope that you're the person next to me.
For this Damned Soul have no compassion for I'm just a fool in love that seeks for answers that only you can give me.

Sem comentários: