domingo, 25 de fevereiro de 2007

No more waiting...

Tired of seeing the time passing by, the sun and the rain, cars and people walking in the street. I say to myself that it's all over and the little hope that I had of a chance with you is now over. I excuse myself from this table of joy and I move to the old table where the old me lays: the table of rage. I hope once again that a new life comes to me though I'm sceptical about the chances of it. I listen to the music that says my pain and I talk to my friends that tell me to wait but that's what I sick of... I'm sick of waiting for you to call at night, I'm sick of missing you and I'm sick of this new me that is so fragile and so weak. I gave up too fast to your charm and beauty but now I'm fighting to resist it and I do hope that someday you'll see things my damn way but it's just to difficult to invite you to my world and to my table because you're deep in your table of betrayal and you like it.
A light in my window still tells me where to go and what to say but I don't listen to it because all the pain that you've caused me, even though I doubt you've meant it, is just too big for me to take so I'm leaving you and it to the world, to the next dumb ass that decides that you're the one and falls in love with you.
With caution I withdraw myself from your love and to never look back I return to my real self for no more atention or love you'll get from here, only rage and bitterness and the will to fight. Say what you want for it will not affect me and may sorrow come your way.

Sem comentários: