quinta-feira, 6 de setembro de 2007

Abyss of Death

Sometimes I feel the need to be alone, a soul forgotten in the dark, left alone to conquer it's own need of emptiness and air to breath. Deep in the night, the truth comes to my head, while I'm awake crying for all those years of sins, insanities controlled by the emotions created by my head. I realise all that I've done, all that I've wished in my ignorance and egoism, self pity black hole that once came and never left again. The beings that I've hurted, killed souls, absolved energy from the carnal remains of this mortal beings that walk and populate this consumed to the core Earth. Released power into the abyss of Death created by no one, nothing at all but from all that wished to be.
Images seen and created by my mind, soul and hands. been there, dared to take a look into the darkness of your head and came back just to destroy your dreams and inspirations. Killed who you ever loved, killed your life and possessed your soul. Expelled you from this land, forbidden sights that grow everyday before you, everything you burn down. Memories forgotten by time, actions and wars that were buried in the desert sands so humanity could survive until it's doom. Civilizations that have once ruled the world, now sunk under the sea, technologies erased for the sake of the universe. Drowned in my ow sea of thoughts, in the corner of my dark room, where the silence is broken with the music. My mind flies to anywhere else than the thoughts of other human beings.
The power within the darkness of the abyss calls for my soul...

Sem comentários: