sexta-feira, 7 de setembro de 2007

Memories of revelations

Times to remember,
Times to forget,
Times to regret,
Times that will last forever.

Heartaching,
I'm suffering,
Destroying,
All my life fading.

Be my inspiration,
Be my salvation,
Feel this sensation,
Understand my revelation.

Keep me warm at night,
Don't let the vampires bite,
Keep me out of this fight,
For the view of the forbidden sight.

I won't see clearer,
When I'll cry you a river,
I'm already a sinner,
Knowing that doesn't make me less biter.

I see you sitting,
I see you sleeping,
Don't want to see you arguing,
Don't want to see you crying.

When you see the rain,
Do you think that this was all in vain,
Will you run away,
Or will you stay.

I know you were right,
I'm a human stain,
But can you show me the light,
To the grave where I'll lay.

1 comentário:

Anónimo disse...

pinguim : o teu jeito de intoxicar e ao mesmo tempo aconchegar com palavras é francamente bom.
continua