sexta-feira, 21 de setembro de 2007

Proclaim - Apocalypse

Synthetic feelings, still lies after lies, emotions to live, emotions to kill. Music fading in my head as illusions run and kill, show and make disappear, voids spilled into a plastic made society, a false vision of something that once became the legend of humanity. Solid words to silicone hears, bought salvations to sinner's souls, destined to Hell. Weak and wounded, my spirit flies trough you.
Suicidal intents, homicidal thoughts, genocidal ideas. Weak minded always fade within time, no memories to remember those who didn't made a difference on Earth. Chocking fear of disappearing, being someone else that I'm not.Rather die young and be remembered than to be just another planet killer with body and no soul. Watch the bird fly freely in the polluted atmosphere, no air to breath on space, no gravity to pull us under.
Barely present, resenting yourself when I'm not around, seeking another way trough, seeking the passage to death in Heaven, this life is in Hell. Rest your eyes my child, the worst has come and it's about to go away. Leave the bed where you lay and fall senseless on the floor. Pick up remains of you and keep the hope. It shall fade. As will you. Don't seek the truth in others, seek yourself in the truth of your words.

"Destroy yourself,
You're better alone,
Destroy yourself,
See who gives a fuck."
Laid to rest - Lamb of God

I do. I still seek you when I'm seen like something that I'm not. This time it won't die. You'll walk this line forever, you'll take the punishment, you'll cry but once you're safe, you'll come back for me. Cross the river without fear. Walk above water, turn yourself into your own god. Do not believe my lies, don't let illusions come to your mind, burn the bridge, this connection between you and me. Let me fall into the abyss of life. In the dark, I know that is who's keeping me safe.
Scream, fight, live, only to die. When you're scared, do you look around, tell me what you see, for what you see is me. Never let the darkness in your mind and out of your soul. Such is the essence of life. Fight for the truth, the only illusion that it's allowed to have, the barely naked truth that reveals itself in your dreams. Tell me what is your dream and I'll become yours. Live, construct this temple in the name of your self, let darkness and insanity rule you, let loneliness live in the temple. Get up from the cold floor, that corner where you were crying in, believe that there's more to come for us than we want to fight and live for. Live for me and kill this pain inside me. Die, kill, be genocidal, be kindly kissed and betrayed. It's you. See yourself in the mirror, the white reflection of your skin, your strength fading, leaving your body into this Earth that it's united to me. Homicidal thoughts in you, let the mind control the body.

"Carry me away
I need your strength to get me through this
Dare to believe
Over one last time
Then I'll let the darkness cover me
Deny everything
Slowly walk away
To leave again"
Darkness - Disturbed

I'm here. I'm present, I'm the soul that touches you inter-self, I'm that Demon that constatly hunts you at night, I'm the truth in the night, I'm those grey and yellow leafs that fall on the floor in the autumn. I'm everything and nothing. What am I to you? Will you take me away to a better place or will you continue to persist and say that I'm a lie, that all that I say or proclaim to feel is nothing more than an illusion? Believe me one last time as once I believed you with all my strength, blinded to an reality than yours. Be in the corner of my soul, consume the flesh that imprisons my spirit, drink the blood that runs trough my veins. Be my angel, be my vampire, be my Heaven, be my living Hell. Leave this room, let me alone again. I'll cry out your name in the darkness of myself. Break trough this wall into my own world. Kiss me, hate me, love me, kill me. Be here, I need you. Proclaim yourself mine, proclaim that you know the truth, proclaim everything, I'll still be your apocalypse.

Sem comentários: