sábado, 22 de setembro de 2007

Together in loneliness

Savage way. Run trough life without looking back, blinded to the problems of the humans, those powerless beings, a sinful conjugation of breathing demons, final thoughts of something so weak minded, so full of hate and fear that disappeared, leaving you behind, leaving you crying, bleeding, trapped in yourself. You're closed in your room. Let me bring myself closer to you. Making you warm at night when the rain falls outside and we just watch the thunders fall from the sky, killing air, and hug, sleeping and dreaming of a better night. A better night with loneliness, darkness, rain and thunder. And you. Let us be together in loneliness.
Rise of pain in our hearts, this cold taking over our bodies, slowly putting out the fire inside us. The soul is the essence of life but still you seek a way to destroy it. Why? Why won't you let me be closer, hold you, take care of you, find the endless comfort that I need in you? Once we told each other that we would make history, now you say our love was history. But no more. It has ended. Ended not to reborn again. Tell me the truth for once. Tell me what goes on in your mind while you're crying, while you're sleeping and you don't have me next to you, bringing that warmth that you need. Remember the songs that we sang, the blood and tears that we have released for each other, those letters of love that we wrote together to each other. Were those all lies or were you just a foolish girl, more than what you are now?
I still fight. I fight to get out of this prison where my body lays. I've stolen the strength from the ground just to able to walk, but you won't even run to catch me as I fall, broken and almost dyeing on the floor. I see your faded smile, that frozen tears that fall from your eyes into my black, broken heart. It won't be them or you that will bring me back the heat to make the tears go away. Yes my heart has froze. In time, so will my soul. I'll be the zombie that scares your dreams away. My body lays in the graveyard, where my morbid soul seeks for the food that it needs to keep on waiting for you. Waiting for you to be together in loneliness.

Sem comentários: