domingo, 30 de setembro de 2007

Freedom is on it's way

Carry me away, into the deep blue sky, the orange horizon far ahead, the sun going down and burning everything in it's passage, letting the night come and my mother to reveal herself in the black sky, bringing light and hope to all the fools who dare to sleep and dream of a better day tomorrow. Make me remember the golden days of my youth so you find a way to torture me and let me find a way to keep this rage alive, this fire within burning. Because the past is that curse that you make me feel everyday when I think of you. Freedom is on my way.
Shinning glass trough the day that died in the epic fight of the sanity of the Devil and the desire that consumes thy soul. Making the stars glow in the middle of the day, bringing the Apocalypse into the Sun to destroy all Earth, moving at my will, sending the rays of destruction as I please, making the shadows pits of fire and the wind turned into ice. Sins killing all, lust in my head, innocence just another seed of all evil. Freedom conquers all.
Freedom is on it's way into never land...

Sem comentários: