domingo, 2 de setembro de 2007

By the thoughts of you

Tell me the truth,
Is the fire still alive,
Is our love hanging loose,
Did I ever broke my strive?

Where has my heart gone,
Where have you sailed to,
Because the rain is making me chill to my bones,

Once I saw tears in your eyes,
Then I saw a smile in your face,
Now I only see my dry veins,
Empty by the blood that you've once tasted.

You left your memories and emptiness,
Alone and cold,
I've gained the taste of bitterness,
Bigger than this world can take.

I'm sane in the cold nights,
I'm insane when I'm awake,
For you, I'll get into fights,
So pray for my sake.

Trained to live cursed,
This veins were blooded,
I want to see life in reverse,
While my mind if flooded.

By the thoughts of you,
Hoping to find that dark corned soon.

Sem comentários: