segunda-feira, 10 de setembro de 2007

Mirror reflection - part II

Sorry by the thoughts and words said in my mind directed to you. Surely words that you'll never hear but that will always exist, an echo in your mind, sanity's ending and life fading, slowly. Give up from your convections, your suicidal intentions, your ideas of sins in the humanity's mind, correct by the few, taken by the majority of losses. Have you forgot me as I forgot you once upon in the middle of time? Are you that rock that I'm on my way to crush against? Or are just that stop sign that I refuse to grab due to my bloody pride? Doesn't matter now. You've been too far too long. You've died to me, the love that I once had for you has frozen and drowned in the mirror water. Away you go, get far from my dreams, be my nightmare, steal my soul, be the unexposed truth that will bring the Apocalypse onto this man. Surrounded by the monster of Hell and the Angels of Heaven, what are you waiting for to take my numb less body into the blazing fires of Hell, the pools of steam and heat that torture a thousand and more souls, condemned surely by your thoughts, tried to get your attention, tried to steal your mind to theirs, touch your soul with an hand of blood, another of pain. You brought nothing more than the memories of the undead that have passed trough this Earth, the gateway to nothing, voids created by your head. Why do you keep coming back, destroying my life, bringing down my soul, consuming my blood, letting me down in every aspects of life and love. That love that you once had and then thrown away into the blue sea. Why do you insist in thinking that you're in pain when all you do is sitting alone in your bedroom crying? Forgot me? Remember has I once remembered you, forgot me when I need you, now you're back, what am I supposed to do? Would I take back all my angered words just to see a smile on you? Would you do the same for me? Doesn't matter, you've lost me has I once thought that I had lost you. You carry you life trough the pain and misery of others, you steal and crush hearts without feeling the pity or love that a human is supposed to feel. And yes, once I said I'd loved you, foolish I was for the feeling that you want and feel for me doesn't exist. It's a state of mind that makes you feel better at night, it's that fake smile that you see in the mirror reflection, it's that contradiction that keeps you awake in the dark, it's your sin. Burn in Hell. Smile to the mirror to pretend that I'm there, brake the mirror in half but you'll still see your reflection, the image that you hate so much by your action and words, the master of your life and the pity that you feel for yourself. Slay the pure and helpful, just to be slaughtered by the saint. That's your mirror reflection, your own confection to the sins of your mind, the devious plans and actions that you have done.

Sem comentários: