quarta-feira, 26 de setembro de 2007

Dark side

These words don't have the same meaning now, I won't feel true, I won't be free until I find the new meaning to all these lies that come out of my mind into the open air. Sorry if I've hurted you with the spikes that come out of my mind but that is just me and there's nothing I can do but to live and be the hero I want to be. In my innocence, I haven't thought of you in my near death experience but nothing has changed in me. Maybe I'm a little more cold, maybe I don't care so much about others as I did before but the faked smiles are still here, the hate and anger against the world and myself.
Where have I gone when I was blind, when the world was all black and all I could see was myself. Now I think that I'm a selfish bastard, something that I've been trying to change and you've been helping me with that, but I'm still far from being that perfect person. I'm just a wannabe, a freak of nature, something so demented, so wrong, an error. Now do you understand why you don't want me? I'm trapped to my selfish being, there's nothing that anyone can do.
The lie has become the prophesy, the Apocalypse has become the salvation and Hell is now that desirable place because I've seen Death, I've seen the torment of the souls and still I prefer go to a place where I know you won't be than to live with the pain you've gave me. Because you're an Angel and there's no God, religion's that fake game, the bitchy face in the winter window with white and red from blood snow falling down from the grey clouds that fall from the sky. See the shadow outside and realise that there's no future.
Everyone has his day to die, everyone has a life to live and you still want me to become that truth essential to life. But I'm a fake, why won't you just close your eyes and forget about all the rest? That is the essential, I'm far from being it to the space near me, even further from being it to you. Because I'm the dark side of your mind, the grey in your soul, the one that you've left behind. In my selfish way, I'm just sorry that your sorry for making me hurt than for making a mistake in your mind, that ends up to be the right action, the one that you took. You've hurted me to let me go but what can I do? You're compromised to your own Hell, what do I exist for? Really sorry for being the dark side of your life.

Sem comentários: