quarta-feira, 28 de março de 2007

1st kiss

Holy feeling that runs trough my body, touching every nerve, every vein, every weak point in the sinner me. A feeling hat is so strong that I can't resist it, a feeling that pushes me into the right direction, a feeling that controls my body while I'm kissing you. Every part of me is rumbling in joy while my whole body is quite, standing in the middle of the sub-way with you. Just the feeling of holding you, just kissing you, just being with you makes e want to jump, dance, do all the things that I never had the guts to do before.
Everything that I felt inside in that time it was from you, for you and with you. A personal wish that I want to keep, a flame that we work so hard to keep alive, a candle that, even in the dark, keeps burning. I still fight in the dark for you, I still say that I'm so much in love with you that, if you knew how much, you would freak out and run away, braking my heart. Even when the odds are against us and even the Earth seems to turn against us, we are still together, we still love and we still fight... together.
Unholy way to say all the things I want to say. I just want to scream to the world that we are together, that I love so damn much and how much I like being with you. But we have a distance between us, people in our way but be strong my love, for there are no limits for our holy love and our unholy way of expressing it. A 1st kiss that we had, just holding you in my arms or even talking to you on the phone until you go to sleep keeps my alive, keeps this old flame alive and keeps the candle burning.

1st kiss,
a kiss to remember,
a kiss to celebrate,
a kiss to keep.

Sem comentários: