segunda-feira, 26 de março de 2007

I miss you

You just walked out the door and I already miss you. You have the left the house and I'm crying for you. Because I don't want to miss you. Because I hate the distance between us. I feel so empty without you that, even when I close my eyes, I see you, my dreams, they're all about you, my life, is my own way to say that I miss you. I got used to the times that we spent together, just talking to each other, just staring at each other, just loving one another. The hours that we've spent just talking at each other, by the phone, just talking about our lifes, our days, our own destiny's. We don't control your fate, I make my own history, but you, to you time is only a small part of the big plan to this Universe to change the ways of love.
I miss right now, now that I'm writing this text, now that I'm surrounded by friends, now that I feel so lonely because you're not here. I've been searching all over myself, deep down in my soul, for the answer to the real situation that has been put upon us: our future. We don't control our fate, but still I control my own. I know that fate is just a puppet at your hands. I miss right now but there is nothing I can do that can change that feeling because you're too far away. Damn this distance that separates us.
They say that you are not what I'm looking for, they say that I'm dealing with the wrong time of love but are they right or are they wrong? I've answered that question a long time ago. You, as always, have helped me, have inspired me, have guide me trough this phase of despair and when I was so unacknowledged. I was a fool to doubt you. You've made it clear that you're what I'm seeking, my future, my will, my love. But future, am I right to write about that? Have I the right to talk about the future while we don't even know where we are right now? Are we dating, are we friends, are we wannabes or are we what we always wanted to be? Light my way, won't you.
I miss right now, please change it my love.

In the longest night,
while the moon hangs in the sky,
and the stars are bright,
darkness rules upon our future,
but you should know that I love you,
now and forever.

Sem comentários: