domingo, 25 de março de 2007

Open book

Open me, read me and understand me. Read me like the open book that I am. Because for you, all my life I've waited. I wrote my own life in lines that, even now, are not defined. I wrote my sins, my mistakes, my loves and all the moments of happiness that I had and that you gave me. Try, at least, to understand a little part of me. Because I'm a complicated human but, as a human as I am, I too make mistakes. I'm sorry that I can't fill my life more with you because you're already my life. Make lines with your own words in that open book that I am, write your own story and let me be a part of you.
I'm falling in the eternal pit of despair and no-one, no-one but you, can bring me from it. No-one but you to save me. I've fallen from the edge of life and I'm now circling in the darkness of my Death, leaving all the good things behind because I've dragged all the evil with me, just to save you from eternal pain, in which I suffer right now. For you I wish nothing more than all the happiness of the world, even if that means that you've got to step away from me, as less as I want that. For you I do my best to be an open book but for no-one more than you because you bring me happiness, you took my pain and rage from me and you still make me feel alive.
For you I wait in the darkness, in the corners of your room, I watch you sleep and I keep you safe from all the nightmares and monster under your bed that are attempting to capture you and take you to the land of the forgotten. A place where you'll never be, because, in my heart, you'll find allways the love of a forsaken, forgotten and dead sinner. I can't keep this march in my head going, I can't feel my own heart beating except when I'm with you. Talking is hard but even harder is to open my self to you, like the open book that I try to be, and let you read and understand me. Because I love you no matter what anybody says.

I'm open,
Read me,
Understand me,
but let me love you.

Sem comentários: