sexta-feira, 23 de março de 2007

I die

This fire consuming me. The devil eating, slowly, my soul. The walls of my mind coming down, out of protecting the secrets within. Weak and with no defence, I fall. Shaking of fear and pain, I could say that I would like to have another chance in this life. A light, maybe, to guide trough the darkest tunnels. Slowly I die. As I fall upon the floor, I feel a force pulling me down. A force bigger than me, bigger than the world, bigger than the Universe. I feel the evil within me rising up until it controls my body. Weak I lay in the floor. The blood flowing in front of my eyes. My quest for something true as come to an end. The truth is that this is the reality that we live and, if it exists another one, it isn't of our interest. Because it's torn, twisted to our eyes and our body's would be burning forever more. That is the truth and all that we believe in is a lie, our life, our love, our believing s.
In this world I seek for help, someone to take me from my never-ending journey and make me rest my eyes for a day or so. At my point, I faint in her arms to wake up from the dream of a real life. My journey continues trough the land of the free and trough the land of the forsaken. I left my love home to have the reality check that will change our ways.
I'm burning right now. I'm burning until I die. I die because I discovered the truth. But they say that the truth is not to be told. To me the truth is the freedom that lands on our hands when we born. We born to lie. We lie and our destiny is a curse. It is allways a curse that comes to us, one way or another, and it fills us. Fills us with holes, fills us with rotten lifes, fills us with pain. We finally end the curse dyeing and laying in that coffin forever more. Not in our families and friends memories because memories come to an end. We never last forever and neither do memories.
I die because I want to. Fulfil my will to die and to rest forever more for my journey as come to an end.

To me,
only friends, family and her matter,
Not my life,
Not the truth,
But the real way of living.

When I die,
Carry on,
If I continue living after you die,
Be sure that I'll die with you.

Sem comentários: