sexta-feira, 2 de março de 2007

Poisoned heart

Back to the torture of life, felling all that I can feel in my empty heart. Empty because of the missing link that you've made when you left. I've sank myself in your love and I've bath in your poison, dangerous heart that as left me deep down in the shadows of my soul burning in fear and hurt. From that hurt I raised my hand to the light in the sky that was my hope. But that light is now very weak because you've destroyed it with your smile. It has been bigger since the day that you've stop speaking to me but here you are once again with your poisoned heart. You left me crying inside while I teared my skin just to forget the pain that you've caused me.
I thought of you so hard that I know now that my brain has shut down. My heart beats hard and I feel it in my chest for you are here once more. My black heart slowly turned to blood-red because of all the hopes that you gave me but it is now broken for the lack of communication between us. I have to say that I still love you though it's a wrong felling considering the little hours that we've spent together and the distance between us.
My shadow pursues me in the light even when I run. I run because I want to escape from the point that I am to a place where I can't see your face. You make me suffer and I'm an addicted to suffering so why do I keep on running? My broken wings try each night to fly to you but they're trapped, trapped to this body that I behold so strongly just to give you one more chance to make me suffer. But as I go to my own death, in the graveyard of life, I stand corrected by the faith that my friends have put on me. I ain't worth it though. I ain't worth anything, no life, no joy, no preoccupation, no more try saving this soul from going to hell.
I did change for you. My wicked and wrong soul was cast aside for you and a new me, a me that even I didn't knew, came forward and took control for the time that we were one and for that happy hours that we've spent together. But now my wicked soul is back and it's never to leave, it's never to live again, it's never to love again, it's just to stand quit in its own shadows and watch as my life gets carried away into Hell. And with the hand of the Devil in my shoulder, I turn into a Demon, the Rising Demon, just to suffer again.

Keep your hearts beating,
And your souls true,
For that will keep you out of Hell
And in your lovers heart.

Sem comentários: