domingo, 18 de março de 2007

Black Hole Heart

All alone in this huge house. Only the stereo makes noise. I could hear the birds singing, me breathing and the fly s coming in and out the house. This house is so empty that it fills my heart. My black and rotten heart. It tears me apart, it makes me cry but it has a meaning, it has a purpose, it has a life. A life like you and I have. A life that consumes all around it. A huge black hole that is the my heart. Beating faster and faster, as I see the walls closing in. The emptiness isn't so empty after all. It fills my heart with a felling that is overwhelming and that it crush s all around it, sucking the life from it and regaining strength at every second.
Now the stereo is quiet and I can only hear my heart beating, the air passing in front of me and my longs breathing endlessly that air. The air keeps my breathing, the air keeps me alive so why do I keep on breathing? My will to die is making my heart grow bigger. The sorrow within is telling me that a hole is my heart, a black hole that crushes my feelings. Honestly it lives within me, consuming all my soul until there is no more soul to devour. It starts talking to my brain until my own ideas start to vanish into the air. Life seems to slip away, away from what was regular to me. My love cries for help in the darkness of my house and it makes it seem like a will to vanish.
I cry to my soul to fight my heart but it was already to consumed to even lift one arm and take the life away from me. Fight the force that comes from within, like if your life depends on it. Because it does, like or not, your life is chained with a force that commands you making you a soldier of the world. No-one to save you, no-one to listen to you, just the fear of having a black hole as a heart.

The black hole consumes,
The black hole eats,
The black hole hates,
The black hole exists.

Sem comentários: