segunda-feira, 9 de julho de 2007

The dream of you

There's a Heaven between us, a Hell besides us, something guiding us, something tearing us apart. I imagine, all the nights, how we will meet each other. When will that day arrive. Sooner than the day of death I hope. I want, I need, I breath to see your beautiful green eyes again, to keep an image in my memory that is better than the others that I had from you. Sometimes I think that we're one miracle away, but since there's no god, there's no miracle. So if there's no miracle, what's in our away? The thought of you not remembering me. The fear of having become a stranger to you, an unknown person from the past, a leaf passing by whispered by the wind. Will we ever meet again? Are you going to Heaven? I'm going to Hell, maybe I'll see you there, scared for what I've become but strong to try to get me away from there. But this is only fantasy, this is only a childish dream. The dream of you.
No one lets me get drawn in my problems, won't you let me live my dreams? Every day I lay in my bedroom floor, dreaming of you and my child memories, where you live, with total health though I know that isn't true. You're somewhere sick, I'm here mentally dead and with sanity forgotten, insanity slowly took over my mind. Won't your dreams of me save my soul? Because god and the devil are playing cards for my soul, the cards of life, those who told me that I'm doomed forever and promised to the devil to take me to Hell. You can save me but you're too far away to know my problems, my dreams and my fate. Neither I want to trouble with my problems, live the pure life and maybe you'll see my dreams in Heaven. The dream of you is still keeping me alive, what would you soul do to mine if I saw you? Dreams of you, Inês, wherever you are now.

Sem comentários: