quarta-feira, 25 de julho de 2007

Plus one

The wind walks in my life like a cutting blaze that has the only purpose to cut deep wounds in my soul, transfigurating my face and leaving scares in my body. I'm walking this street alone because I've choose to leave all humanity behind. A humanity so cruel and blind that makes me feel ashamed of being alive. Nothing I don't have is all that I want. And now I'm the only one who can change it. I'll try to move quickly into destiny but you're hands won't let go, won't let me run against that wall of bricks that is going to make things clear. I'll take a walk to breed the fresh air so it cleans my mind.
They're telling me that I have something moving inside of me called heart but I don't feel any love and I can't feel the pain when she bites. I can't be excused by the words I say or write, even if it hurts you. I don't want to be excused, I just want you to stop worrying about me and start worrying about yourself. I feel that I can help you. And I'm not falling in love again. There is no such thing as love. I have no emotions so how can I love? I only love myself and that's it.

Sem comentários: