quinta-feira, 19 de julho de 2007

Emotional

Emotions... why are the hunting me? Is my mind playing tricks on me? Is my brain so stupid and small to let me have this curse that humans call emotions? Emotions are a waste of time. Humans say that they have so they can fell that they live for something. They have no other goal in life than to feel that they are alive and for that they think that they need emotions. Hate or love. Neither controls me. I don't need either of those. Because I don't need and I don't want to be alive. And don't consider me nuts or crazy. I'm not like you. I'm different and proud of it.
Hate... is probably the closest to a feeling that I've really had. It's true that everybody hates but the only thing I do is contain anger from the hate to everyone. It's like they say, I don't discriminate, I hate everyone. Everyone and everything. But there are different levels of hate. Few less, few more, few so strong that could kill, few so fake that they only use it to be alone. But no one hides it because nobody can control it. It's like a never-ending fire that burns in your soul. It generates the anger. I have a lot of hate inside me.
Love... the most idiot way to feel alive. You only get out hurt. You can't control it. It's stupid, you're never your real self, always a fake image for the other that you think you love. You waste time and money so that it can be forgotten by the unforgiven time. It erases all that you were until it ends. Open your eyes an realise that such thing doesn't exist. It only exist in each person that loves herself. It's a lost battle, fought in vain against your soul. Let your soul control your mind and then you can finally realise that you have no emotions. The world is dead. You are only fakes to try and change the ways of the human. Dislike it or not, hate me or love me, deep inside you know that I'm right. Let your soul consume your hopes and control your mind and then you'll be alive until you kill yourself and be truly dead.
Void... that's me. Empty inside, a soul imprisoned in this cage of a body. More than a human, I'm reality and I'm not emotional. Emotions are for fools.

Sem comentários: