sexta-feira, 24 de agosto de 2007

Something's

Something's so true,
Something's so fake,
But in the end, we don't have a clue,
We just swim in our lake.

In times of death,
Pity is just a cross,
And hope is a dream,
Behind the sadness of the loss.

What would I win with a lie,
In this times where the light is fraudulent,
While the people pass me by,
They'll ask what I always meant.

Defined and overrated,
Conquered and tossed,
Born out of death and hope,
Beneath the guiding light of love.

What am I meant to do,
While you dance in the rain,
I seek the truth in you,
But it's all in vain.

All the hope,
The human being,
All the love,
That hate isn't seeing.

We're existing,
We're living,
While we're killing,
Another being.

3 comentários:

Absiin disse...

Explendido..
Perfeito mesmo..

"And hope is a dream,
Behind the sadness of the loss"

Wow..
(Sem palavras para descrever...)

Simplismente indiscutivel..

Bruno Carvalho disse...

Muitíssimo obrigado :D

Rosa disse...

"I seek the truth in you"
Maybe you should seek the truth somewhere else...